Fire Damage Photo Gallery

burned cabinets and stove after a kitchen fire

I Only Walked Away for a Minute!

It was a cozy West Ashley night...  Until dinner took things into their own hands!  While the fire was contained to this area, smoke and soot made it's way all through the house.  We were happy to help this family with their cleanup! 

Servpro of Greater Northern Charleston trucks lined up leaving our office

Ready To Go!

We love to see all the trucks headed out in the morning!  These crews are headed to a large residential fire job.  We begin cleaning and helping the  homeowners recover today!

Fire in the Kitchen!

Sadly, this local Mexican Restaurant had an accidental fire in their kitchen.  We were able to put 2 professional crews of trained technicians on the job and get the restaurant back to serving our   favorite salsa in no time.  For all your fire damage or cleanup needs, call us anytime. 24/7


Check out this great post about fire extinguishers from Nationwide Insurance.  Our favorite part? P.A.S.S.  Pull. Aim. Squeeze. Sweep.

Fire in Goose Creek.

Fire can destroy so much in such a short amount of time. We were so glad to be able to help this Goose Creek family clean up and begin the process of recovery after a fire broke out in their home.

The danger of cigarettes to your home!

With the cooler evenings, many people resort to smoking inside a bit more.  Please put cigarettes out in water or in a sealed ashtray that is spill proof in order to keep your home safe.

It's not always just the fire.

Sometimes the water used to put out the fire can cause just as much damage as the fire itself.  That was the case in this Summerville, SC home.  We were so glad we were there to help this family get their home cleaned up and ready to move back in!